Sleep Basics On-Demand is a series of ten concise, easy-to-digest videos to help you nail naps, banish early-rising and everything in between 24-hours a day.Watch Now
Start your journey
Start your journey to better sleep today. Once you've shared what's happening for you and your little one, I'll be in touch to discuss how I can help.Get in Touch
Our Sleep Solutions On-Demand platform hosts a video mini-series, crammed with information and tips to help you identify why your child might be struggling with sleep. The best part? As the platform is instantly-accessible, you can start immediately - even if you are reading this at 3am!
By 6 months your baby has had time to get used to the routine of living in the big wide world. But sometimes they miss the memo about sleep and that can persist through their toddler years and beyond. In the early years, little ones change faster than they ever will again and that's great news if you want to help support baby or child to learn something new.
There are times when we all need a little extra hand-holding. For families who prefer a closer level of support, I offer a strictly limited number of Super Support packages providing exactly that.
- Ten short videos covering the science of sleep - helping you understand how to best support your child's sleep across various ages and stages.
- Practical tips to equip you to nail naps, banish bedtime battles, end early-waking and overcome overtiredness - all without tears or training.
- A detailed assessment of your current sleep situation so we can work with your family to get the best results for you...
- 90 minutes of dedicated listening and advice where we explore your tailored sleep solution - perfectly individual to you and your child...
- Six guidance and review calls to keep the sleep solution working optimally whatever little one decides to do with the new learning process...
- Ongoing contact via my dedicated client support group so you can be sure your results will be long-lasting.
- An enhanced version of the Sleep Solution...
- Additional contact between support calls via email and/or messaging...
- Continued telephone/email support in the twelve months following your plan.
Help & Advice
The Best Pyjamas to Help Your Child Sleep
Years of seeing parents spend hundreds of pounds on gadgets that promise to help sleep, only to end up pretty disappointed, has left me fairly cynical when it comes to "must have" sleep aids...but then I found literally the best pyjamas I have ever seen! If you have a preschool or school-aged child who is anxious about sleeping alone, these might just change your life...
Surviving Sleep Regressions
What these tricky sleep milestones actually are, why they happen and how to navigate them with your sanity intact!
Can't Nap, Won't Nap
If you have ever been Googling, "Why won't my child sleep?" at 3am (and let's face, we've all been there!), you will no doubt have ascertained that naps are an integral piece of the puzzle. Yet, daytime sleep can be seriously tricky for little ones. To ease the path to the other side of this tricky sleep hurdle, here is my definitive guide to helping your little one nap like a champ.
"We used to absolutely dread bedtime as we didn't know how he would react, but now it is one of our most favourite times of the day. "
"Lauren is a genuine miracle worker and her guidance has been life changing for us."
"Words cannot describe the impact that Lauren's help has had on our lives as a family. We could not recommend her enough."
"I was amazed that we did all the sleep training without my son having to shed a tear."
"My partner was initially unsure about the need for a consultant but has said it is without doubt the best money he has ever spent."
"Within three days, our toddler was sleeping through the night and her naps had extended to two hours. All this without a single cry-it-out moment. I can't recommend Lauren or her approach enough. Life changing!"
"Every child is different and Lauren completely recognises this and works with you to put plans in place that suit you and your family."
"I was by my son's side every step of the way, and Lauren made me feel she was by mine."