Sleep Basics On-Demand is a series of ten concise, easy-to-digest videos to help you nail naps, banish early-rising and everything in between 24-hours a day.Watch Now
Free 15 Minute Call
Start your journey with a free 15-minute consultation. This call will give you the chance to share what’s happening for you and your little one.Book Now
Our Sleep Solutions On-Demand platform hosts a video mini-series, crammed with information and tips to help you identify why your child might be struggling with sleep. The best part? As the platform is instantly-accessible, you can start immediately - even if you are reading this at 3am!
Imagine giving the gift of a good night’s sleep, the most useful gift for new or expectant parents! Think of this as a live “what to expect” where you discover what is “normal” for baby sleep and how you can gently optimise sleep from the outset.
By 6 months your baby has had time to get used to the routine of living in the big wide world. But sometimes they miss the memo about sleep and that can persist through their toddler years and beyond. In the early years, little ones change faster than they ever will again and that’s great news if you want to help support baby or child to learn something new.
- Ten short videos covering the science of sleep - helping you understand how to best support your child's sleep across various ages and stages.
- Practical tips to equip you to nail naps, banish bedtime battles, end early-waking and overcome overtiredness - all without tears or training.
- A one-hour call focused on you, your baby, your lifestyle and parenting principles so you feel confident right from the start...
- 24/7 access to my most valued sleep guide videos in a library that saves you hours of searching on the internet for that one thing that might work...
- Complete reassurance and guidance on what to do and why it will be the right choice for you and your new family.
- A detailed assessment of your current sleep situation so we can work with your family to get the best results for you...
- 90 minutes of dedicated listening and advice where we explore your tailored sleep solution - perfectly individual to you and your child...
- Six guidance and review calls to keep the sleep solution working optimally whatever little one decides to do with the new learning process...
- Ongoing contact via my dedicated client support group so you can be sure your results will be long-lasting.
Help & Advice
Can't Nap, Won't Nap
If you have ever been Googling, "Why won't my child sleep?" at 3am (and let's face, we've all been there!), you will no doubt have ascertained that naps are an integral piece of the puzzle. Yet, daytime sleep can be seriously tricky for little ones. To ease the path to the other side of this tricky sleep hurdle, here is my definitive guide to helping your little one nap like a champ.
How to Nail a Bedtime Routine
A consistent and positive bedtime routine can be one of the most valuable tools in your parenting kit. Whilst there are no magical steps that with guarantee your little one will sleep through the night, a well-crafted bedtime routine can make a huge difference to whether you find bedtime a breeze or a battleground. Here is the why, when and how for the perfect bedtime routine.
How to Help a Colicky Baby
Many, many of the little ones I work with either are suffering or have suffered with infant colic. My own son was colicky and I consider the weeks he suffered as, hands down, the hardest part of my parenting journey. Like so many parents, I was told that colic is just "one of those things" that affects some babies and needs to be waited out. Knowing what I do now, I so wish I hadn't accepted that explanation - that I had understood that colic is a symptom rather than a diagnosis. In this article in conjunction with Becky Palmer from Happy Sleepy Baby, learn more about what colic actually is and how you can help your little one through it.
"Lauren is a genuine miracle worker and her guidance has been life changing for us."
"Words cannot describe the impact that Lauren's help has had on our lives as a family. We could not recommend her enough."
"I was amazed that we did all the sleep training without my son having to shed a tear."
"My partner was initially unsure about the need for a consultant but has said it is without doubt the best money he has ever spent."
"Within three days, our toddler was sleeping through the night and her naps had extended to two hours. All this without a single cry-it-out moment. I can't recommend Lauren or her approach enough. Life changing!"
"Every child is different and Lauren completely recognises this and works with you to put plans in place that suit you and your family."
"I was by my son's side every step of the way, and Lauren made me feel she was by mine."
"Working with Lauren has changed everything for the better for the three of us, in the gentlest, easiest way. It's probably the best thing we've done for our family since our son was born."